June 1, 2014

Pink Bubble Gum

Backless Top- Q2HAN / Denim Overall- WeQueen / Boots- Rosewholesale
Yes, overalls are back this season, and this childhood staple has been resurrected in multiple styles from classic stonewash to printed pinafore dresses with various silhouettes. The latest versions are more chic than the 90s, but they still remain true to tomboyish and down-to-earth mood, which are what we love most about this piece. We're planning to release "Get to Know Us" video in the near future, so it would be great if you can comment below on our recent video of one thing you'd like to know the most about us! Have fun!

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel- www.youtube.com/2qhan
Follow our Instagram & Twitter @q2han



Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
    human bubble ball

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here.
    bubble soccer suits

    ReplyDelete